Friday, March 23, 2007

Sooo Tired

I am so tired this morning. But I am up and I will do my best to be civil. School starts in 28 minutes. I am not one of those people that function on 5 hours of sleep. I know there are people who can, but I CAN'T!!! One night in a week I can catch up from but I have had three this week!! Sunday night, we won't even talk about with the getting home at 4 am Monday morning, then Wednesday night Mike had practice and didn't get in until 12:30, and last night he didn't get home until 2:30 from the building. I unfortunately can't sleep well with out him in the house so I too was up until 12:30 and 2:30 those nights. I need to some how just turn it off and be able to sleep when he isn't home. Suggestions?

How do you do it?

Kristen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, tell him to get home at a decent hour-what's up with that?!

Jackson said...

I don't do it. Sadly, I have no suggestions for you. Jamba Juice Sleep Booster? I need help too!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, first, why are you starting school at such an early hour?...oy! District #204, 9:05 baby! Second, I can't sleep without my hubby home either, so no advice other than, "Hey Mike, come home you work-a-holic!"

JonesGardenBlog said...

Okay, first of all, yeah, get some better hours, Mike.

Suggestion: Killian's Irish Red :) Just one, don't get tanked or anything, but it works pretty good.

Anonymous said...

I sleep diagonally with all the pillows and the cat. Of course our cat is actually as big as a person so that helps.

Anonymous said...

You could encourage Mike to ask for help......