Thursday, March 29, 2007

Seth's Eyeball is Here!


I am sure you can imagine the surprise and delight of getting home from a fun afternoon of bowling and lunch with friends to find out you have received your much awaited eyeball in the mail!! I don't think I can do the scene justice. Me, bringing the milk and groceries from the van Seth, busting in the front door all a twitter with the news that the eyeball is here!! He could barely wait for me to open it up. He wants to dissect it NOW! I told him tomorrow. He said okay but he is a little disappointed that he isn't getting to do one on his own....(You were right Joni) I explained to him that he could help but that none of them were going to get to do the eyeball on their own. He was okay with that. So tomorrow is the big day.

Pray for me and the one eyed cow wandering around out there....

Kristen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one-eyed cow LOL!! Poor thing, walking around in circles with no depth perception. that's ok, he'll be in somebody's grocery cart soon.

Seth's reaction reminds me of Steve Martin in "the Jerk"..."The new phone book is here, the new phone book is here, I'm famous!"

Anonymous said...

Uh Kristen, they don't just take one eye. In fact that is the final straw. Once they get the call for an eyeball, they have to go ahead and kill the cow. If they don't get a call, then the cow just lives on forever, but once they get a call for the eyeball, it's off to the butcher they go. Sorry.

I think just for a good laugh you should chip out the eye from one of your ceramic cows in the kitchen. You know to be symbolic and everything.

Sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Honey-all I could do is laugh! Sethie-you are the man!!

Anonymous said...

By the way-I will be anxiously awaiting the results of the disection AND the comments of each participant.