Friday, March 30, 2007

Pictures of the Eyeball Experiment

Have you ever wanted to try something you thought would be cool but then when you got to do it, it wasn't that great? Well that was not the case with the eye ball dissection!! It was too cool. The kids all did excellent. Each one participated and passed the parts around. We were able to see all the parts of the eye we had been studying and actually touch and feel them. It doesn't get any better than that!! So it was a success. Here are some pictures of the day.


At first they were a little upset that we didn't have protective eye wear so they thought they should use their goggles. I knew this was not a great idea but also knew that if I told them that they would not understand why. So I let them wear them. It took about 3 minutes before they realized this was not a good idea and took them off.
Kristen

4 comments:

Mike Jones said...

Wow how disgusting... and fun! You guys totally crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Brings back some memories of three boys, nothing to do and a cat that used up it's last life on truck bumper.

Cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

I think you will now be legendary as the coolest mom in your neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

what was that about a cat-it is amazing what you find out after your children are grown!! Wow, Kristen, I'll bet you are the most popular mom on the blog. Personally, I think that I would have to pass!